Thursday 6 August 2015

Welcome to my Sunny Little Rainbow!

Sunny Little Rainbow is a blog dedicated to all things beautiful; mostly regarding home-made yarn creations and crochet, and education/home life of my amazing family. I am a stay-at-home mummy of Miss I (2.5 years old) and Master M (3 months old).

I love to crochet; most recently my husband attempted (unsuccessfully) to ban me crocheting any more rainbow blankets and afghans due to the sheer number accumulating in the blanket stack. 

I love rainbows, colour, and am attempting to curb the OCD of colour ordering all my yarn endeavors. I hope to sell some of my patterns and blankets through Sunny Little Rainbow, and possibly my favourite yarns in the future :)

I love to learn, and love to learn about learning (I'm a teacher - both of Senior Drama/Art, and Early Childhood!) and I have a passion for Montessori and Reggio Emilio style learning, which I use at home with my kidlets. Here they are, the cheeky little puddings!


So, all in all, I'm going to post a bit about everything, but mostly crochet, beauty, and learning! Can't wait to begin, and hope you love it as much as I do!

Peace,
Rhonie

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment